Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarter Currently

This year I've noticed that I have changed my genre of books. Before this class I was reading standard cookie cutter books. However, I've changed to be quite addicted to books about drug addicts and books about tragedies. I just finished Leaving Dirty Jersey and I must say that I still think Tweak is my favorite book for drug abuse. I find myself reading at night when I'm not buried under a mound of homework and I always read on the family room couch. I have this spot in the corner where I sit, put my feet up and cover up with a blanket. I can read for hours on end like this. I'd really like to read 8,000 pages by the end of the semester so I need to pick up the pace a little!


Pages this week: 460
Pages this semester: 2879

No comments:

Post a Comment